ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does remaps mean in DataStreamerImpl.java
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:19:31 GMT
Hi,
       In our case we killed 3 ignite nodes among the 30 nodes we have
started in grid to check fault tolerance of ignite i.e. whether remaining 27
nodes remap to kafka consumers or not. fe6409cb-88a2-43da-9eb7-9b17cf5debcb
node is one of the nodes we have killed to check fault tolerance. Another
thing, kafka consumers keep consuming messages when these 3 nodes are killed
and we get *Data streamer has been closed* message displayed continuously
along with *class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to finish
operation (too many remaps): 32 * error.

Thanks,
Rishikesh