ignite-user mailing list archives

From npordash <nickpord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue with specific ClassLoader
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:09:18 GMT
Thanks, Dmitry!

This is using Ignite 1.9. The stack trace is pretty straight forward:

Putting things into caches works just fine (f.e. instances of that Namespace
class), but pulling them out does not since the cache is only taking
Ignite's classloader into account. For the time being I've had to resort to
a hack where read operations use a binary view of the cache and then I have
to cast entries to BinaryObjectImpl or BinaryObjectOffheapImpl in order to
access (or copy) the backing array and then delegate to
Marshaller.unumarshal(byte[], ClassLoader) so the class can be found.