ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kenan Dalley <kenan.dal...@gm.com>
Subject WebConsole local install (v1.9) help needed
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:52:29 GMT
I'm having trouble with the WebConsole on my local Windows environment.  I've
done "npm install --no-optional" for both the "backend" and "frontend" and
"npm start" for the "backend".  However, whenever I try to do "npm run dev"
for the "frontend", it doesn't look like it finishes.  It gets to the
following location and then stops:

Child html-webpack-plugin for "index.html":
         Asset    Size  Chunks       Chunk Names
    index.html  577 kB       0
Child worker:
                                 Asset     Size  Chunks             Chunk
Names
        d94d222ee707c638a9f6.worker.js  1.46 MB       0  [emitted]  main
    d94d222ee707c638a9f6.worker.js.map   1.8 MB       0  [emitted]  main
webpack: Compiled successfully.

I've let it sit there for 5-10 minutes without any progress whatsoever.
Neither "http://localhost:9000" nor "http://127.0.0.1:9000" work because the
webserver doesn't look like it's been started.

Now what?