ignite-user mailing list archives

From rushi_rashi <rushi26rashin...@gmail.com>
Subject what does remaps mean in DataStreamerImpl.java
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:42:53 GMT
Getting below error,
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to finish operation
(too many remaps): 32
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$5.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:863)

Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: DataStreamer
request failed [node=fc022bb4-a25a-4fb5-8acb-ac9aadbf5e2a]

I got this error when I am receiving the data from kafka in apache ignite
and in between I kill one node using kill -9.
Still looking for the reason, if it is due to topology unstable or cache
rebalancing or Expiry/eviction policy (which i have on one cache).
But my question is in the DataStreamerImpl code what it is trying to remap?