ignite-user mailing list archives

From rick_tem <rvinc...@temenos.com>
Subject Re: IgniteCacheProxy connection failure in REPLICATAED mode
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:51:07 GMT
Hi,

I appreciate the last response to this.  I've checked out the 1.9 branch
(ie. git clone -b ignite-1.9 --single-branch
https://github.com/apache/ignite.git ignite-1.9)...I'm new to github so bear
with me.  In seeing if this patch will apply, I get the following error.
I'm not exactly sure why.  Is there a procedure somewhere of how to apply
patches?  As well, any documentation links for beginner contributors would
be appreciated.

Thanks!

C:\java\GitHub\ignite1.9\ignite-1.9\modules [ignite-1.9 ≡ +1 ~0 -0 !]> git
apply --check IGNITE_4473___Client_should_re_
try_connection_attempt_in_case_of_concurrent_network_failur.patch
error: patch failed:
modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/GridCachePartitionExchangeMa
nager.java:1836
error:
modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:
pa
tch does not apply
error: patch failed:
modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/distributed/dht/GridDhtAssig
nmentFetchFuture.java:17
error:
modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/distributed/dht/GridDhtAssignmentFetchFutu
re.java: patch does not apply
*error: patch failed:
modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/distributed/dht/preloader/Gr
idDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:54*
error:
modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/distributed/dht/preloader/GridDhtPartition
sExchangeFuture.java: patch does not apply