ignite-user mailing list archives

From nragon <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Client near cache with Apache Flink
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 16:37:48 GMT
I think I found the problem.
IgniteTest.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11826/IgniteTest.java>

Taking this example. If I try to get data from servers with
this.nearCache.get("1"), which is a key on cache, ignite resolves this
within nano seconds, however if a key doesn't exists,
this.nearCache.get("2"), it takes about milliseconds.
I've executed this example with both cases, when the key exists it takes
less than a minute to run 1M iterations, otherwise it scales to 10 MINUTES.
You think it's a bug regarding metadata checking? Because it seems that
client is consulting all nodes when the key doesn't exists.

Thanks for your help.