ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: GridWorker
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 09:58:24 GMT
Different application instances are usually deployed with different class
loaders, so that they are completely independent from each other, including
any static content. For example, if there are two instances, they will not
know about each other's Ignite instances. Each of them should start Ignite
on its own.

Nature of your exceptions is not clear to me though. It looks like
classpaths interfere with each other somehow which is weird. I would check
JBOSS deployment model and settings.