ignite-user mailing list archives

From nragon <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Client near cache with Apache Flink
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:03:58 GMT
Hi,

The code is not all there but i think it's the important one.
Cache access: this.nearCache.get(key); (Mentioned above)
Cache name comes from table.getName() which, for instance, can be
"LK_SUBS_UPP_INST".
Data in ignite cache: String key and Object[] value. For now I only have one
record for each cache (3 total)
+======================================================================================================================+
|    Key Class     | Key |    Value Class     |
Value                                  |
| java.lang.String | 1   | java.lang.Object[] | size=10, values=[1, 1, null,
null, null, null, null, null, null, null] |

The cache is loaded with datastreamer from oracle database. Again, loading
is not the problem.
I'm trying to understand if this (this.nearCache.get(key)) is the best way
to access for fast lookups.

Thanks