ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while running query against Ignite Server Node
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 10:36:12 GMT
Hi,
I am running 3 instances of ignite per machine(total 3 machines). Data is
inserted in partitioned cache continuously and I am running query against
this cache. After query I am getting above error. Is there any way I can
make topology stable before querying data? For example, how can I query data
up to certain  snapshot of cache when data is continuously getting added and
I am querying data to avoid this error(As this error only occurs during run
time query against data i.e. when cache is getting populated and not when
cache is completely loaded)

Thanks.