ignite-user mailing list archives

From nragon <nuno.goncal...@wedotechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Client near cache with Apache Flink
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 00:49:19 GMT
Starting with ignite:
   - 4 nodes managed by yarn
   - Node configurations are as above
   - 3 off heap caches with one record each

   - 5 task managers with 2 slots each and 2gb

In my current job I'm reading from kafka, mapping some business rules with
flink map functions and sink to hbase. This job without ignite cache
processes 30k/s events. When I add ignite on flink map function to enrich
data with cache.get(key) the performance drops to 2k/s.
I'm bypassing data enrichment at first test(30k/s, just assigning a random
Near cache should pull the one record from cache and from there it should be
really quick right?
Just wondering if the configurations above are the correct oned for fast
lookup caches.