ignite-user mailing list archives

From abhijitprusty <abhijitpru...@fico.com>
Subject RE: Apache Ignite cluster in with MulticastIP
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:11:37 GMT
Thanks Andrew.

But I am very new to ignite and I would be really great if you could guide on how to do it

From: Andrew Mashenkov [via Apache Ignite Users] [mailto:ml-node+s70518n11111h40@n6.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 7:40 PM
To: Abhijit Prusty <AbhijitPrusty@fico.com>
Subject: Re: Apache Ignite cluster in with MulticastIP

You should set MulticastGroup and MulticastPort to enable muticast.
See [1] and [2]

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config#multicast-based-discovery
[2] https://ignite.apache.org/releases/mobile/org/apache/ignite/spi/discovery/tcp/ipfinder/multicast/TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder.html

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 4:54 PM, abhijitprusty <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=11111&i=0>>
I am using the below config for the multicast but seems its not forming the
topology. I am using a JBOSS server which is clustered.

                        <property name="addresses">

When I see in the logs both node behaves like its a new server, the server
count is not increasing.
Node 1 - Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4,
Node 2 - Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4,

If I fire request on each node, one node says the ignite instance is not
null, and the node 2 shows below error
Exception in duplicate check : Error: Ignite instance with provided name
doesn't exist. Did you call Ignition.start(..) to start an Ignite instance?

I need really help here to get this issue fixed.

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov
Regards, Andrew.