ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can a Continuous Queries miss some updates order?
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:16:27 GMT
Hi,

Continuous Query (CQ) garanties that the order for events will be preserved
per entry. For example:

cache.put(key1, 100);
cache.put(key2, 100);
cache.put(key1, 200);
cache.put(key2, 200);

CQ guarantees that for key1 events will be received in the following order
(1, 100) --> (1, 200) but you can got event for key2 early than for key1.
Ignite doesn't have limitation on count of caches and CQ.