ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour on replicated cache with FIFO eviction policy
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:58:42 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

I've made a test and fifo eviction policy works fine for me on ignite 1.7,
1.8, 1.9 and master.
However, I found a bug that cache size can be wrong until first write
attempt to cache. I've create a ticket [1]

PFA repro.

We are configuring an ignite 1.7.0 setup with to server nodes and several

--

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov