ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4106
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:28:22 GMT
Hi Anil,

It is a bug. Error occurs when entry has evicted from cache.
I've create a ticket IGNITE-4826 [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4826


On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Anil <anilklce@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Val and Andrey,
>
> I am seeing exception with following code as well. Not sure why is not
> reproduced at your end.,
>
> Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(new File("/workspace/cache-
> manager/test-parallelism/src/main/resources/ignite.xml").toURI().toURL());
> IgniteCache<String, Test> cache = ignite.cache("TEST_CACHE");
> IgniteDataStreamer<String, Test> streamer = ignite.dataStreamer("TEST_
> CACHE");
> for (int i =1; i< 100000; i++){
> streamer.addData(String.valueOf(i), new Test("1", "1"));
> }
>
> Exception :
>
> 2017-03-15 12:46:43 ERROR DataStreamerImpl:495 - DataStreamer operation
> failed.
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to finish
> operation (too many remaps): 32
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$5.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:863)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$5.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:828)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter$
> ArrayListener.apply(GridFutureAdapter.java:456)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter$
> ArrayListener.apply(GridFutureAdapter.java:439)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> notifyListener(GridFutureAdapter.java:271)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> notifyListeners(GridFutureAdapter.java:259)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:389)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:355)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> onDone(GridFutureAdapter.java:343)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$Buffer$2.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:1564)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$Buffer$2.apply(DataStreamerImpl.java:1554)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> notifyListener(GridFutureAdapter.java:271)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.
> listen(GridFutureAdapter.java:228)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$Buffer.localUpdate(DataStreamerImpl.java:1554)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$Buffer.submit(DataStreamerImpl.java:1626)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$Buffer.update(DataStreamerImpl.java:1416)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl.load0(DataStreamerImpl.java:932)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl.access$1100(DataStreamerImpl.java:121)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$5$1.run(DataStreamerImpl.java:876)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$5$2.call(DataStreamerImpl.java:903)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl$5$2.call(DataStreamerImpl.java:891)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.
> wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6618)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.
> GridClosureProcessor$2.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:925)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(
> GridWorker.java:110)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:
> GridH2QueryContext is not initialized.
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.cast(IgniteUtils.java:7239)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.
> GridClosureProcessor$2.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:933)
> ... 4 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GridH2QueryContext is not
> initialized.
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2IndexBase.
> threadLocalSegment(GridH2IndexBase.java:197)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.
> GridH2TreeIndex.findOne(GridH2TreeIndex.java:290)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.
> GridH2Table.onSwapUnswap(GridH2Table.java:232)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2Table.onSwap(
> GridH2Table.java:189)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.onSwap(
> IgniteH2Indexing.java:737)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor.onSwap(
> GridQueryProcessor.java:1183)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.
> GridCacheQueryManager.onSwap(GridCacheQueryManager.java:398)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheSwapManager.write(
> GridCacheSwapManager.java:1345)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheMapEntry.swap(
> GridCacheMapEntry.java:681)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheMapEntry.
> evictInternal(GridCacheMapEntry.java:4310)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheEvictionManager.
> evict0(GridCacheEvictionManager.java:709)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheEvictionManager.
> touch(GridCacheEvictionManager.java:798)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl$
> IsolatedUpdater.receive(DataStreamerImpl.java:1957)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerUpdateJob.call(DataStreamerUpdateJob.java:140)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.
> wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6618)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.
> GridClosureProcessor$2.body(GridClosureProcessor.java:925)
> ... 4 more
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Data streamer
> has been closed.
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl.enterBusy(DataStreamerImpl.java:406)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.DataStreamerImpl.
> addDataInternal(DataStreamerImpl.java:613)
> at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastreamer.
> DataStreamerImpl.addData(DataStreamerImpl.java:667)
> at com.test.cache.loader.TestManager.main(TestManager.java:19)
>
>
> attached the ignite.xml that is used for test.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions. thanks.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 15 March 2017 at 11:59, Anil <anilklce@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sure Val. let me try again.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On 14 March 2017 at 20:28, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Anil,
>>>
>>> I tried to run your project and also didn't get the exception. Please
>>> provide exact steps how to run it in order to reproduce the behavior.
>>>
>>> -Val
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.705
>>> 18.x6.nabble.com/IGNITE-4106-tp11073p11169.html
>>> Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>
>>
>


-- 
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Mime
View raw message