ignite-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Yagnik <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregation of log files
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:00:18 GMT

I am asking is there a way to aggregate log file with log4j
/log4j-2configuration, currently I believe it s creating log file per
session which produces 30-50k log files.

This also creates problem in debugging when something gets wrong which log
files to see since it s generating log file in humongous amount.

Let us stick to Ignite here I know there are many tools out there which can
do the job for me, I see it s a problem when you are monitoring ignite
every 3 min to get different statistic, it is hard to get into root of the
problem due to log file generated for every session.

Any thoughts further ..