ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Load data to cache
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:07:53 GMT
Well, I do not have experience working with the store you use,
but you pass .NET types as arguments for a Java store. This does
not seem like this is going to work. I may be mistaken though.

But even if these were Java types they do not look like a valid
arguments for this store. Have you tried to just pass null there? In
this case, I believe, it will just try to load all the data.

Best Regards,
Igor