ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Load data to cache
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:25:15 GMT
Hi,

You need to load data in Ignite cluster just as ordinary, after that you
need to connect to one of the cluster nodes (OdbcConfiguration should
be set in spring config for this node) with an ODBC driver.

Once connection established you may read data just as with any other
ODBC driver.

You may want to look at ODBC example for reference - [1].

[1] -
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/platforms/cpp/examples/odbc-example/src/odbc_example.cpp

Best Regards,
Igor