ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Indexing is disabled for cache
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:39:22 GMT
Ok, as far as I can see, you have argument in your query. Note the '?'
sign in your statement:
SELECT
__Z0__Z0.CATEGORYID AS __C0_0
FROM NORTHWND.CATEGORIES __Z0__Z0
WHERE __Z0__Z0.CATEGORYNAME = ?1

But you never set this argument to any value.

Best Regards,
Igor

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 2:34 PM, kavitha <kavithamrgsn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please See complete error message
>
> Mar 31, 2017 5:01:56 PM
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
> prepareRefresh
> INFO: Refreshing
> org.springframework.context.support.GenericApplicationContext@7561af7c:
> startup date [Fri Mar 31 17:01:56 IST 2017]; root of context hierarchy
> Mar 31, 2017 5:01:56 PM java.util.logging.LogManager$RootLogger log
> SEVERE: Failed to resolve default logging config file:
> config/java.util.logging.properties
> [17:01:56]    __________  ________________
> [17:01:56]   /  _/ ___/ |/ /  _/_  __/ __/
> [17:01:56]  _/ // (7 7    // /  / / / _/
> [17:01:56] /___/\___/_/|_/___/ /_/ /___/
> [17:01:56]
> [17:01:56] ver. 1.9.0#20170302-sha1:0be92732
> [17:01:56] 2017 Copyright(C) Apache Software Foundation
> [17:01:56]
> [17:01:56] Ignite documentation: http://ignite.apache.org
> [17:01:56]
> [17:01:56] Quiet mode.
> [17:01:56]   ^-- To see **FULL** console log here add -DIGNITE_QUIET=false
> or "-v" to ignite.{sh|bat}
> [17:01:56]
> [17:01:56] OS: Windows NT (unknown) 6.2 amd64
> [17:01:56] VM information: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0-b147
> Oracle
> Corporation Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 21.0-b17
> [17:01:56] Initial heap size is 124MB (should be no less than 512MB, use
> -Xms512m -Xmx512m).
> [17:01:57] Configured plugins:
> [17:01:57]   ^-- None
> [17:01:57]
> [17:01:58] Message queue limit is set to 0 which may lead to potential
> OOMEs
> when running cache operations in FULL_ASYNC or PRIMARY_SYNC modes due to
> message queues growth on sender and receiver sides.
> [17:01:58] Security status [authentication=off, tls/ssl=off]
> [17:02:00] Persistence store is configured, but both read-through and
> write-through are disabled for cache: NORTHWND
> [17:02:00] Performance suggestions for grid  (fix if possible)
> [17:02:00] To disable, set -DIGNITE_PERFORMANCE_SUGGESTIONS_DISABLED=true
> [17:02:00]   ^-- Switch to the most recent 1.8 JVM version
> [17:02:00]   ^-- Specify JVM heap max size (add '-Xmx<size>[g|G|m|M|k|K]'
> to
> JVM options)
> [17:02:00]   ^-- Set max direct memory size if getting 'OOME: Direct buffer
> memory' (add '-XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=<size>[g|G|m|M|k|K]' to JVM options)
> [17:02:00]   ^-- Disable processing of calls to System.gc() (add
> '-XX:+DisableExplicitGC' to JVM options)
> [17:02:00] Refer to this page for more performance suggestions:
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning
> [17:02:00]
> [17:02:00] To start Console Management & Monitoring run
> ignitevisorcmd.{sh|bat}
> [17:02:00]
> [17:02:00] Ignite node started OK (id=848e002f)
> [17:02:00] Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4,
> heap=1.7GB]
> CategoriesCacheFactory.LoadCache() called.
> Mar 31, 2017 5:02:21 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
> SEVERE: Failed to execute local query.
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to execute SQL
> query.
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQuery(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1056)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQueryWithTimer(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1108)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQueryWithTimer(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1083)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onQueryRequest0(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:613)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onQueryRequest(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:489)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onMessage(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:207)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor$1.applyx(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor$1.applyx(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:167)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.lang.IgniteInClosure2X.
> apply(IgniteInClosure2X.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.send(
> IgniteH2Indexing.java:2130)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.send(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:1194)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.query(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:630)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.
> IgniteH2Indexing$7.iterator(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1315)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.QueryCursorImpl.iterator(
> QueryCursorImpl.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcRequestHandler.fetchQuery(
> OdbcRequestHandler.java:286)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcRequestHandler.handle(
> OdbcRequestHandler.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcNioListener.onMessage(
> OdbcNioListener.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcNioListener.onMessage(
> OdbcNioListener.java:33)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterChain$
> TailFilter.onMessageReceived(GridNioFilterChain.java:274)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterAdapter.
> proceedMessageReceived(GridNioFilterAdapter.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioAsyncNotifyFilter$3.
> body(GridNioAsyncNotifyFilter.java:95)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorkerPool$1.
> run(GridWorkerPool.java:70)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Parameter "#1" is not set; SQL
> statement:
> SELECT
> __Z0__Z0.CATEGORYID AS __C0_0
> FROM NORTHWND.CATEGORIES __Z0__Z0
> WHERE __Z0__Z0.CATEGORYNAME = ?1 [90012-191]
>         at
> org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345)
>         at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
>         at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155)
>         at org.h2.expression.Parameter.checkSet(Parameter.java:81)
>         at org.h2.command.Prepared.checkParameters(Prepared.java:164)
>         at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.query(
> CommandContainer.java:109)
>         at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:201)
>         at
> org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:
> 110)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQuery(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1049)
>         ... 25 more
>
> Mar 31, 2017 5:02:21 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
> SEVERE: Failed to run map query on local node.
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to execute SQL
> query.
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQuery(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1056)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQueryWithTimer(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1108)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQueryWithTimer(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1083)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onQueryRequest0(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:613)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onQueryRequest(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:489)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onMessage(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:207)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor$1.applyx(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor$1.applyx(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:167)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.lang.IgniteInClosure2X.
> apply(IgniteInClosure2X.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.send(
> IgniteH2Indexing.java:2130)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.send(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:1194)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.query(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:630)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.
> IgniteH2Indexing$7.iterator(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1315)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.QueryCursorImpl.iterator(
> QueryCursorImpl.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcRequestHandler.fetchQuery(
> OdbcRequestHandler.java:286)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcRequestHandler.handle(
> OdbcRequestHandler.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcNioListener.onMessage(
> OdbcNioListener.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcNioListener.onMessage(
> OdbcNioListener.java:33)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterChain$
> TailFilter.onMessageReceived(GridNioFilterChain.java:274)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterAdapter.
> proceedMessageReceived(GridNioFilterAdapter.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioAsyncNotifyFilter$3.
> body(GridNioAsyncNotifyFilter.java:95)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorkerPool$1.
> run(GridWorkerPool.java:70)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Parameter "#1" is not set; SQL
> statement:
> SELECT
> __Z0__Z0.CATEGORYID AS __C0_0
> FROM NORTHWND.CATEGORIES __Z0__Z0
> WHERE __Z0__Z0.CATEGORYNAME = ?1 [90012-191]
>         at
> org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345)
>         at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:179)
>         at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:155)
>         at org.h2.expression.Parameter.checkSet(Parameter.java:81)
>         at org.h2.command.Prepared.checkParameters(Prepared.java:164)
>         at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.query(
> CommandContainer.java:109)
>         at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:201)
>         at
> org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:
> 110)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.
> executeSqlQuery(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1049)
>         ... 25 more
>
> Mar 31, 2017 5:02:21 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
> SEVERE: Failed to fetch SQL query result [reqId=3,
> req=OdbcQueryFetchRequest
> [queryId=0, pageSize=1024]]
> javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query remotely.
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.query(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:667)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.
> IgniteH2Indexing$7.iterator(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1315)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.QueryCursorImpl.iterator(
> QueryCursorImpl.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcRequestHandler.fetchQuery(
> OdbcRequestHandler.java:286)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcRequestHandler.handle(
> OdbcRequestHandler.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcNioListener.onMessage(
> OdbcNioListener.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.odbc.OdbcNioListener.onMessage(
> OdbcNioListener.java:33)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterChain$
> TailFilter.onMessageReceived(GridNioFilterChain.java:274)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioFilterAdapter.
> proceedMessageReceived(GridNioFilterAdapter.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.nio.GridNioAsyncNotifyFilter$3.
> body(GridNioAsyncNotifyFilter.java:95)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorkerPool$1.
> run(GridWorkerPool.java:70)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to execute map query on the
> node: 848e002f-8ae8-4c8a-bde6-a3a7ab4a9858, class
> org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to execute SQL query.
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.fail(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:283)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.onFail(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:273)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.onMessage(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:254)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.sendError(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:701)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onQueryRequest0(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:674)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onQueryRequest(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:489)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridMapQueryExecutor.onMessage(GridMapQueryExecutor.java:207)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor$1.applyx(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor$1.applyx(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:167)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.lang.IgniteInClosure2X.
> apply(IgniteInClosure2X.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.send(
> IgniteH2Indexing.java:2130)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.send(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:1194)
>         at
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.
> GridReduceQueryExecutor.query(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:630)
>         ... 14 more
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.
> 70518.x6.nabble.com/Connect-to-SQL-DB-tp11180p11608.html
> Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
View raw message