ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Load data to cache
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:11:11 GMT
I see. Then, if you are going to use CacheJdbcPojoStore you need
a JDBC driver to establish connection to your persistent store.

In your case ODBC driver used by third-party applications to access
Ignite cluster, while JDBC used by Ignite to access your persistence
store. Am I right?

Best Regards,
Igor