ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cache update from .NET client to Java cluster
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:26:51 GMT
> new entry get created in the map

Updating an entry in Ignite cache is not just updating some map;
it is a distributed operation that may update multiple memory/disk
locations on multiple machines,
depending on cache mode, number of backups, swap storage, etc.

Anyway, these are implementation details, and I'm not very familiar with
this part of code.
You can write to dev@ignite.apache.org and ask for technical details there.

Or is there something from the user point of view that affects you?
Because from public API pov, I don't think this matters.