ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same Affinity For Same Key On All Caches
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 08:06:18 GMT
This does not look like a bug to me. Rendezvous affinity function is
stateless, while FairAffinityFunction relies on the previous partition
distribution among nodes, thus it IS stateful. The partition distribution
would be the same if caches were created on the same cluster topology and
then a sequence of topology changes was applied.