ignite-user mailing list archives

From Abhijit Prusty <AbhijitPru...@fico.com>
Subject RE: Apache Ignite cluster with Multicast IP Startegy
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 06:15:41 GMT
Hi,

So the way I have used it not correct I guess. Mine is like this. We have a server like DEV
02 and it has 2 nodes, I assume it is in same machine. And below is the one I was using. I
would try out your approach as well.

<!-- Explicitly configure TCP discovery SPI to provide list of initial nodes. -->
        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">
                    <!--
                        Ignite provides several options for automatic discovery that can be
used
                        instead os static IP based discovery. For information on all options
refer
                        to our documentation: http://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config
                    -->
                    <!-- Uncomment static IP finder to enable static-based discovery of
initial nodes. -->
                    <!--<bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">-->
                    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
                        <property name="addresses">
                            <list>
                                <!-- In distributed environment, replace with actual host
IP address. -->
                                <value>127.0.0.1:47500..47509</value>
                            </list>
                        </property>