ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Spring application context resource is not injected exception while starting ignite in jdbc driver mode
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:51:10 GMT
Cross-posting to the dev list.

I’ve faced the same issue, filed a ticket with a reproducer and suggested a workaround:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4829 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4829>

*Alex K.*, could you please take care of the issue? If this is something we can’t fix quickly
then Apache Ignite Web Console configuration wizard has to set the POJO store configuration
differently.

—
Denis