ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presenting Apache Ignite at European and US conferences
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:44:25 GMT
Folks,

I’m pleased to say that if you live in Russia or have a chance to go there in the very beginning
of April then you shouldn’t miss a chance  to join Yakov Zhdanov’s and Vladimir Ozerov’s
talks they do at JBreak and JPoint conferences:

- Yakov: Scalability in Distributed In-Memory Systems, JBreak 2017, Novosibirsk, Russia
   https://2017.jbreak.ru/en/talks/scalability-in-distributed-in-memory-systems/

- Vladimir: Scalability in Distributed In-Memory Systems, JPoint 2017, Moscow, Russia
  https://jpoint.ru/talks/scalability-in-distributed-in-memory-systems/

Ignite’s news page has been updated: https://ignite.apache.org/news.html

Please support our committers by twitting around:
https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845344456098246657 <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845344456098246657>
https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845345221101568000 <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/845344456098246657>

—
Denis

> On Mar 22, 2017, at 5:17 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Igniters,
>
> Let me share with you a list of nearest conferences joining which you can learn more
about Ignite. Check the news page for more details:
> https://ignite.apache.org/news.html
>
> - Introduction to Apache Ignite, March 24, Codemotion Rome, Mandhir Gidda:
>  http://rome2017.codemotionworld.com/wp-content/themes/event/detail-talk.php?detail=5799
>
> - Apache Ignite SQL Grid, March 28, Big Data Bootcamp, Denis Magda:
>  https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/presenting-apache-ignite-sql-grid
>
> - Apache Ignite SQL Grid, March 30, PG Conf US, Denis Magda:
>  http://pgconf.us/conferences/2017/program/proposals/340
>
> - Accelerate MySQL® for Demanding OLAP and OLTP Use Cases with Apache® Ignite™, 25
April, Percona Live, Nikita Ivanov: