ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compute Grid - StackOverflow
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:32:12 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

vitaly v wrote
> hello, I am making first steps in Appache Ignite and I encountered with
> obstacle. I uses Compute Grid component.

> but after start I got StackOverFlowError - please see attached log file.
> ignite.log
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11550/ignite.log>
>
> Could you please advise what I did incorrectly?

Do you have any idea what is serialized when it fails? Also why do you use
optimized marshaller instead of the default one?

-Val