ignite-user mailing list archives

From ght230 <ght...@163.com>
Subject How to set the value of RebalanceThreadPoolSize?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 02:53:57 GMT
According to the document, RebalanceThreadPoolSize is Max count of threads
can be used at rebalancing.When setted to 1 will has minimal impact on the
operation of the grid.

But my test result is the opposite.

For example, in my test, if I set RebalanceThreadPoolSize to 1,it will
affect normal operation for about 5 minutes.
(in the test, the normal operation is receive message from MQ and save it to
the grid.In this 5 minutes, the speed of receiving message will be reduced
until to 0)

If I increase RebalanceThreadPoolSize to 64,The affected time will be
shortened,such as 3 minutes.

I do not know whether the Description about RebalanceThreadPoolSize is right
in the document.