ignite-user mailing list archives

From kavitha <kavithamr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load data to cache
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 08:32:37 GMT
Hi,

I am using following code to load data in Ignite cluster. But I got below
error.

my-file.xml code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">
<bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
  <property name="odbcConfiguration">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.OdbcConfiguration"/>
  </property>
 <property name="cacheConfiguration">
        <list>
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                <property name="name" value="personCache"></property>
                                <property name="queryEntities">
                    <list>
                        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryEntity">
                            <property name="keyType"
value="java.lang.Long"></property>
                            <property name="valueType"
value="ignite.myexamples.model.Person"></property>
                            <property name="fields">
                                <map>
                                    <entry key="id"
value="java.lang.Long"></entry>
                                    <entry key="name"
value="java.lang.String"></entry>
                                    <entry key="orgId"
value="java.lang.Long"></entry>
                                    <entry key="salary"
value="java.lang.Integer"></entry>
                                </map>
                            </property>
                        </bean>
                    </list>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </list>
    </property>

    <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"></property>

        </bean>
</beans>

class Person :IBinarizable
    {
        public long id { get; set; }
        public long orgId { get; set; }
        public string name { get; set; }
        public int salary { get; set; }

        public Person(long a, long b, string c, int d)
        {
            id = a;
            orgId = b;
            name = c;
            salary = d;
        }
        public void WriteBinary(IBinaryWriter writer)
        {
            var rawWriter = writer.GetRawWriter();

            rawWriter.WriteString(name);
            rawWriter.WriteInt(salary);
        }

        public void ReadBinary(IBinaryReader reader)
        {
            var rawReader = reader.GetRawReader();

            name = rawReader.ReadString();
            salary = rawReader.ReadInt();
        }

    }

 class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            Person obj = new Person(1,1000, "John",20000);
            Person obj1 = new Person(2,2000, "Smith", 38000);

            IIgnite ignite = Ignition.Start(@"F:Visual Studio
2015\Projects\CreateCluster\CreateCluster\my-file.xml");
            var cache = ignite.GetOrCreateCache<int, Person>("Mycache");
            cache.Put(1,obj);
            cache.Put(2,obj1);
         }
   }
}

Error: An unhandled exception of type
'Apache.Ignite.Core.Binary.BinaryObjectException' occurred in
Apache.Ignite.Core.dll

Additional information: Unsupported object type [type=CreateCluster.Person,
object=CreateCluster.Person].

Specified type can not be serialized by Ignite: it is neither
[Serializable], nor registered in IgniteConfiguration.BinaryConfiguration.