ignite-user mailing list archives

From zaid <zaid.saeedi.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very slow cache query compared to H2
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 06:06:46 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your time looking into the issue. I have modified SlowQuery
program and now you should get 10 records as query response.

SlowQuery.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11405/SlowQuery.java>

My concern is that we need to decide whether we should continue using MySQL
or switch to Ignite SQL.
MySQL takes 56 milliseconds to execute the query whereas SQL grid takes 7220
milliseconds in client server mode for my use case.
Are there any optimizations I can do to reduce Ignite SQL execution time
with respect to configuration?

Regards,
Zaid