ignite-user mailing list archives

From ronyjohn <rony...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query execution is too long warning while running Yardstick-ignite
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 04:29:26 GMT
I executed in my windows machine. So the property file is
Here I removed all benchmarks other than IgniteSqlQueryBenchmark.

-cfg %SCRIPT_DIR%\..\config\ignite-localhost-config.xml -b 1 -w 60 -d 300 -t
64 --server -sm PRIMARY_SYNC -dn IgniteSqlQueryBenchmark -sn IgniteNode -ds

Only change I did from default settings is '--client' to '--server'.

During the run I got '302' times this 'WARNING: Query execution is too long'
message in log.

Wondering why this happened on indexed query fields.