ignite-user mailing list archives

From abhijitprusty <abhijitpru...@fico.com>
Subject Stopped the node successfully in response to TcpDiscoverySpi's message worker thread abnormal termination.
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:14:56 GMT
Hi All,

We have used the apache ignite in our tool OutSystems. Where we are invoking
the ignite via a external API.

For any time we makes changes to the Espace(i.e. war) we need to re-publish
i.e. deployment again.

When we perform continuous deployment, we see the espace deployment get
stopped. When we observe the log we found some thread locks,

Could any one help us to determine what we are doing wrong.

March-22-Log.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n11364/March-22-Log.log>