ignite-user mailing list archives

From lawrencefinn <lar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: destroy and offheap memory
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 02:46:27 GMT
Im just measuring the memory used by the ignite pid (using top or whatever
unix command).

I built a test app trying to reproduce this on my laptop by loading a lot of
data and then destroying it.  I repeat this a few times and the process goes
back down to the same memory and works as expected.  But our real app seems
to not go back down in memory.  Are there other things that could possibly
lead to memory leaks?  Using onheap cache?  Maybe no closing a datastreamer
or cursor?