ignite-user mailing list archives

From ozgurnevres <ozgur.nev...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I use Dynamic Linq on Binary Objects cache?
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:24:32 GMT
Hi,

I am working on your example c# project. On BinaryModeExample.cs, I run all
examples. But there's no example showing how to use dynamic Linq with binary
cache. How can I do that? I tried the code below but it didn't work.

            var cacheQueryable = _cacheBinary.AsCacheQueryable(false,
"Person");

//does not work, throws "No property or field 'Name' exists in type
'IBinaryObject'"
          var cursor = cacheQueryable.Where("Value.Name.Contains(\"J\")");

//does not work either, throws "No property or field 'GetField' exists in
type 'IBinaryObject'"
          var cursor =
cacheQueryable.Where("Value.GetField<string>\"NameField\").Contains(\"J\")");

Thanks,
Ozgur