ignite-user mailing list archives

From jpmoore40 <jonathan.mo...@ca-cib.com>
Subject Re: Loading a native library on a grid node
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:41:06 GMT
After a bit more investigation it appears this can be solved by setting
peerClassLoadingEnabled=false. Probably not a huge problem but we currently
have a grid set up with peerClassLoadingEnabled=true which has a couple of
different separate uses, so we would either need to change our deployment
process for the other worker nodes to ensure all required classes are
deployed, or partition our grid. However I'd prefer to leave peer class

Just for info I'm currently using the TcpDiscoveryJdbcIpFinder for grid
discovery and partition my worker nodes using attributes e.g.
clusterName=xxx. Is it possible to use the jdbc finder on the same database
to specify separate grids, or would I need to set up a separate database for
each grid? I prefer to use the jdbc method rather than hard coding the
servers using TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder.

Thanks for any info