ignite-user mailing list archives

From GB <gauravhba...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring Ignite Services to deploy on Server nodes only
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:48:58 GMT
Hi,

Below link details how to deploy programatically Ignite Services to deploy
only on Server nodes in the cluster. Our Ignite cluster is in standalone
mode.

</a> <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-grid>

Can someone point me to documentation or way of achieving similar thing via
xml configuration?
- Specifying Node filer via xml configuration :

public class ServiceFilter implements IgnitePredicate<ClusterNode> {
	@Override public boolean apply(ClusterNode node) {
  	// The service will be deployed on non client nodes
    // that have the attribute 'west.coast.node'.
    return !node.isClient() &&
    node.attributes().containsKey("west.coast.node");
  }
}

- Specifying Server Node only deployment via xml configuration :

// A service will be deployed on the server nodes only.
IgniteServices services = ignite.services(ignite.cluster().forServers());

// Deploying the service.
services.deploy(serviceCfg);