ignite-user mailing list archives

From ignite_user2016 <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite client reconnect error
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 16:30:56 GMT
We are on ignite version 1.8, when the server goes down we can connect the
client error but our caches are not being cleared.what is the expected
behavior here ?

A couple of additional questions:
1. I am assuming that near caches are dropped on reconnect as well, right?
2. Do we have documentation for this feature? If not, can we add this
documentation to the client section?
3. Did this feature in any way affect ability to start many (100+) clients
in the same JVM?

Same questions are being asked by dsetrakyan ?

This says it s fixed in 1.8.0 however we are seeing the same issue here.
It looks like a bug again how do we handle this scenario ?