ignite-user mailing list archives

From conor <conor.grif...@mastercard.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException for @LoggerResource
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:06:31 GMT
Ah I see, OK.  So I tried it just now as follows:

        IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();

        // Set user attributes
        cfg.setUserAttributes(getUserAttributes());

    private Map<String, Object> getUserAttributes() {
        Map<String, Object> userAttributes = new HashMap<>();
        SecurityCredentials securityCredentials = new
SecurityCredentials(getModuleName(), passwordService.getPassword());
        userAttributes.put("org.apache.ignite.security.cred",
securityCredentials);
        return userAttributes;
    }

But I get the following error:

Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: User attribute has
illegal name: 'org.apache.ignite.security.cred'. Note that all names
starting with 'org.apache.ignite' are reserved for internal use.

How can I set the security credentials for the local node?