ignite-user mailing list archives

From diopek <deha.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing records Ignite cache size grows
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 15:25:18 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Difference in your repro;
your cache entry is <Long, ArrayList&lt;String>>,
and you always add single entry to value ArrayList
in our case
<Long, ArrayList&lt;MyPOJO>>
MyPOJO is java bean that has ~30 attributes.
and ArrayList might have sometimes 100s of objects.
During my local tests, that I am using ~20GB of RAM, I couldn't reproduce
Issue occurs with high number of records with production data on servers
with larger amount of RAM.
I am wondering if you can try to replicate that scenario on your end.