ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same Affinity For Same Key On All Caches
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 21:14:56 GMT
Andrew,

Yes, I believe it's a bug, let's create a ticket.

Do you have any idea why this happens? The function doesn't have any state,
so I don't see any difference between two its instances on same node for
different caches, and two instances on different nodes for the same cache.
This makes me think that mapping inconsistency can occur in the latter case
as well, and if so, it's a very critical issue.

-Val