ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sumanta Ghosh <sumanta_gh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Data streamers: How to ensure loading data for the current partition only
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 03:23:23 GMT
Hi Val,
Thanks a lot - yes, the problem I mentioned does not exist if the data
streamer run on a single node. However, this raises another question though.
How to ensure that data streamers run on a single node only? Is it done by
ignite automatically? If not, can you suggest any best practice for that?
I am running a single sprint boot application which also starts ignite. In
order to keep the deployment simple, I was trying to avoid a dedicated node
for ignite only.