ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getOrCreateCache hang
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 12:50:18 GMT
Hi Matt!

I've run your test and didn't faced with the issue. I used the following
code for start server node (placed in your project):

public class Server {
      TcpDiscoverySpi spi = new TcpDiscoverySpi();
      TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder ipFinder = new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder();
      ipFinder.setAddresses(Arrays.asList("127.0.0.1"));
      spi.setIpFinder(ipFinder);
      IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();
      cfg.setDiscoverySpi(spi);

      Ignition.start(cfg);
   }
}

Which configuration you used for start server node? For your case you
should deploy Store classes on all nodes in cluster.

Thanks,
Nikolay