ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real-time computing
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:20:51 GMT
Hi Neeraj,

1. Why you want to use Zookeeper to mitigating an SPOF instead of Ignite
ComputeGrid failover features?

2. If you need to reuse data then caching makes sense. For processing new
entries you can use Events or Continuous queries.
You are free in choosing number of nodes for your grid. You can choose what
nodes will hold data and what nodes will be used for computations.

I'm not sure I understand last question. Would you please detail the last
use case?

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov