ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get high throughput for loading data in ignite
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:55:03 GMT
Sorry for late answer.

Common performance tip described in [1] and [2].
Do you have all your ignite nodes on single machine?
Do you use any Virtual Environment like VmWare ESX? Ignite running inside
VM can have some performance issues.

Also I've notice from screenshot you provide:
- almost half of spap space is used. Is it used by Ignite?
- eth0 shows 798 Mbps incoming data rate, that ~ 200k msg per sec (for 500
bytes messages). Does it maximum speed? How does is changing while you
adding new nodes?
- lo0 shown 1Gbps. It looks like Ignite inter-nodes communication. Is it
possible to apply partition-aware data loading [3] to your test?

Please, correct me if I missed smth.

Grid and cache configuration and JFR profiling results [4] may be helpful.

[1] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/performance-tips
[2] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning
[3] http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/data-loading#ignitedatastreamer
[4]