ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOT IN in ignite
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 03:59:01 GMT
Hi Val,

When two cache's require a join, collocation must be true in jdbc
connection and then group by queries on individual caches will not return
aggregated results.  you mean this is not limitation ? if Yes, i am sorry,
i may not agree on this :(

in this case, to make sql queries work, two jdbc client must be created..
one for queries of individual cache and other for join queries.

On 13 February 2017 at 07:56, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>