ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pessimistic TXN did not release lock on a key, all subsequent txns failed
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:37:18 GMT
Hi,

Actualy dead lock detection for pessimistic transactions was
introduced in Apache Ignite 1.7 release. But anyway it is good idea to
try the same code on the newest release.

In case of trasaction timeout dead lock detection should be triggered
and TransactionTimoutException should contain
TransactionDeadlockException as cause if dead lock was detected. Is it
your case or not?

If transaction doesn't release any locks (or non transactional locks)
then you will get messages in logs about long running transactions or
futures because exchange can't be finished in this case. Do you have
something like to this messages?

Is it possible to create some reproducer project that we can analyze?