ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ranjit Sahu <ranjit.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:03:31 GMT
Hi Val,

This got resolved. What was happening is as we were trying to start the
nodes from the driver using a map function all were starting together and
they were not able to find each other.

So what i did is i start the ignite node on the driver first and passed the
ip of driver to others so that they can join each other.

One new issue i am seeing is sometimes all nodes not starting and the call
hangs.

The metrics log says non heap memory free as -1%. Any clue whats going
wrong.