ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tolga Kavukcu <kavukcu.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache write behind optimization
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 07:23:59 GMT
Hi Val,Everyone

I am able to overcome with write behind issue and can process exteremly
fast in single node. But when i switched to multinode with partitioned
mode. My threads waiting at some condition. There are 16 threads processing
data all waits at same trace. Adding the thread dump.

 java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
- parking to wait for  <0x0000000711093898> (a
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridPartitionedSingleGetFuture)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)
at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterrupt(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:836)
at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:997)
at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1304)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:161)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:119)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.get0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:487)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:4629)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:1386)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.get(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1118)
at
com.intellica.evam.engine.cache.dao.ScenarioCacheDao.getCurrentScenarioRecord(ScenarioCacheDao.java:35)

What might be the reason of the problem. Does it waits for a response from
other node ?

-Regards.