ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <amashen...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Pessimistic TXN did not release lock on a key, all subsequent txns failed
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:39:57 GMT
Hi Binti,

It looks like smth happed while transaction was rollingback and some locks
was not released properly.
What Ignite version do you use?

Is it happened on stable topology or not?
Did you see hanging threads?
Are there any clients on topology that was involved in transaction?

Please provide more information, logs and thread-dumps if possible.