ignite-user mailing list archives

From Neeraj Vaidya <neeraj.vai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Cache Entries get lost after multiple nodes started ?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:05:19 GMT
Hi,
I have populated a cache containing a K,V pair of <AffinityUuid(CustomObject) , CustomClassObject>.
It gets populated fine when I start a single node which is responsible for populating the
cache. I am able to retrieve all rows using Zeppelin ignite interpreter or even using web-console.

However, when I start another node using the same configuration file used above, some of the
cache entries just vanish. Is there any reason why this could be happening ? Note that this
node is not performing any data manipulation. It is just being started using the $IGNITE_HOME\bin\ignite.bat
script followed by configuration file name.

Regards,
Neeraj