ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mauricio Arroqui <mauriarro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure MongoDB Client? I'm getting NotSerializableException
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:38:21 GMT
Val,

Thanks for you advice. I changed what you suggest and the exception
disappears, here's the piece of the final configuration:
<property name="cacheStoreFactory">
                      <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteReflectionFactory">
                        <property name="componentClass"
value="uniagro.simugant.db.grid.mongodb.SimulationCacheMongoStore"/>
                      </bean>
                  </property>

But I don't understand why? My first SimulationCacheMongoStore has the non
serialized property MongoClient, but the second hasn't, so.. why the
java.io.NotSerializableException?

Thanks for your patience.
Mauricio