ignite-user mailing list archives

From 郭海涛 <ght...@163.com>
Subject Re: what is the message guaranteed level about distributed messaging
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 03:56:20 GMT
messageservice.rar
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n10893/messageservice.rar>
I am trying to use IgniteMessaging with service grid.
I subscribe for messages in service implementation and want there is only
one service instance running in the Server Node.

Step 1: Start 2 server Nodes(there is only 1 service instance running, it
will listen for the message);
Step 2: Start one client to send message.
Step 3: Kill the one server in which the service(listen for the message) is
running.
After step 3, I found the service will be transfered to other Server Node,
but in this while, some pieces of message missed.

Do you know how to avoid this happen?

Please refer to the attachment for my code.